MP3 is the abbreviated form of the file format MPEG-1 layer-3 audio encoding. It should not be confused with MPEG3 which is a convention that distinguishes a particular set of video and audio encoding. MP3 is widely utilized in several media players and is solely used for the storage of audio. It is a part of the MPEG 1 video and audio formatting system which is still popularly utilized at present.
AVI or Audio Video Interleaved is a format that is used to save both sound and moving pictures. AVI is composed of a number of formats and codecs that can be used in the creation of an (.avi) file.
An MPEG 1 file may be converted into an AVI file using any of the several converters available. Most of these can be located online and will vary in quality and ability to convert different formats. Converting between video files while not difficult will take some time to finish. For the purpose of this guide Advanced X Video Converter will be utilised to show how to convert from MPEG 1 to AVI. It is a tool made expressly for Windows and makes the conversion process a little easier. It additionally enables the user to edit video clips and also to extract the audio from videos.
If you do notwish to buy the converter instantly you can choose to use the trial version, which will enable you to convert a restricted section of a video file. There are a couple other converters that are available that do not have to be purchased some work more effectively than others.
1. To begin the process enter the website and download the program (Advanced X Video Converter), you may obtain the trial offer as mentioned before. When you have downloaded it open the set up guide and follow the instructions for installation.
2. After the software has been installed launch it.
3. Find the [Add Task] tab in the main window and select it.
4. Select the option [All to AVI] that should be displayed in the newly opened [Task Window].
5. Select the [Add file] tab and search the folders for the file(s) that you want to convert to AVI. For this demonstration you would choose MPEG. Typically you would be able to choose AVI, WMV, DivX, Xvid, ASF and of course MPEG.
6. Select the output profile. You will at this point additionally choose the location where the newly created file(s) will be saved.
7. You can use the [Edit Profile] tab to designate any specific codecs or formatting you wish to utilize for your AVI video. If you are not an advanced user then allow the program to apply the default settings which will still produce a decent video.
8. The conversion process may take a while and will essentially depend on the size of the video.
9. When the video has been converted let it play in your media player to ensure that the process was completed seamlessly.